Some faculty may want to enroll themselves as a student in their Blackboard courses to see what students see, but to do this they need a Z-ID (ie: student login for Blackboard). Faculty using Blackboard to teach can request pseudo-Z-IDs for themselves at DoIT's forms website at https://ssl.niu.edu/app/itsforms/.
As of the May 25, 2015 Blackboard upgrade, faculty/staff no longer need to create a separate Pseudo-Student account to view their course as a student! Please refer to the Student Preview feature for more details.
Last Updated: 07/30/2015
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags