Notification System FAQ
I created assignments with due dates. However, I don't think that the due dates are shown on the Home Page for the course. When I look at the To Do module, it shows "Nothing due". Did I miss something?
The Home Page modules display information based on user role. The To-Do module is the module that is tied directly to an assignment's due date, and only students will see information here. For faculty, TA's, etc, (anyone with role of Instructor), this module will always be empty.
If you would like to view notifications from a student perspective, you can enable Student Preview.
Last Updated: 05/04/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags