To add a new menu link, you must be listed as an instructor in the course and have editing rights. With Edit Mode ON, click the "plus" sign located in the upper, left corner of the Course Menu. From the menu select the type of menu link to appear (Content Area, Tool Link, Course Link, External Link, etc). Give the link a name and check "Available to Users". Click Submit. The menu link will automatically appear at the bottom of the Course Menu; you can drag and drop the link to a different location.
No. In addition to being able to add links (see above), links can be deleted, renamed, and hidden. To do this, click the action link to the right of the menu link and choose from one of the options.
Last Updated: 06/09/2011
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags