How can I distinguish between my shell course and my scheduled section? They both have the same course name and number and appear identical on the NIU tab page.
Every course, shell or scheduled section, has a unique identifier that helps distinguish it from other courses. If the Faculty Member views his courses from the Courses tab, the course ID will be visible. Shell courses always begin with the word Shell. A scheduled section has an ID that begins with the course year and semester: 20162 is a course taught in 2016 during the spring (2) semester. [Summer (6) and Fall (8)].
Last Updated: 11/22/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags