Blackboard FAQ: Course, Reactivating
I taught a course in Blackboard last spring. How can I reactivate that course for the upcoming fall semester?
Requesting a New Course is the most efficient route to getting a current semester course. Once the New Course is visible, the faculty member can copy any needed materials into the course from other courses or shells. Instructions for course-to-course copy are outlined here.
Last Updated: 11/02/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags