Placement of course materials will vary from subject to subject, but there are some general considerations when deciding where to place certain components.
- Information--general information about the course or materials that students will need to refer to throughout the semester, such as the syllabus, assignments schedule, and course forms
- Content--main course content divided into weeks, units, modules, etc.
- Assessments--instructions, rubrics, Assignments, SafeAssignments, tests or quizzes
- Contacts--information about the Faculty Member or TA: email, phone, office hours; can also be used to display similar information about students
Last Updated: 05/24/2011
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags