- Teaching with Blackboard
- Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions
- Blackboard, for Campus Organization/Program
Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Blackboard, for Campus Organization/Program
I'd like to use the features of Blackboard for a campus organization or program. How can I set this up?
Blackboard Communities are used for purposes which are not directly related to the instruction process and fall outside of the definition of Blackboard Courses. Learn more about the capabilities and use of a Community. Many uses may incur a fee, however, so please review the pricing information from the Division of IT. To request a community or find out more information, call 815.753.8100 or email ServiceDesk@niu.edu, or complete the Computing Access Resource form.
Last Updated: 04/26/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags