Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Blackboard, Online Teaching
No. The majority of courses offered on Blackboard are blended courses, or classes that meet regularly in the traditional classroom but offer materials for online access.
Blackboard tools are flexible, so you can customize the online component of your class to fit your teaching style and instructional needs. The majority of courses offered on Blackboard are blended courses, or classes that meet regularly in the traditional classroom but offer materials for online access. You can also teach a complete distance learning course using Blackboard, or use only the discussion or assessment tools. You decide which Blackboard components best meet your instructional objectives. Using Blackboard can reduce the need to make paper copies of handouts and tests, and it also offers faculty the opportunity to incorporate multimedia content into their lessons.
Last Updated: 04/26/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags