Blackboard Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
No. Unfortunately, adaptive release rules applied within any course in Blackboard are specific to that particular section because the students in that course are unique from all other sections. Adaptive release rules must be re-established in the destination course after being copied.
No. Adaptive release rules can be applied to any content, folder, assignment, or assessment but NOT a discussion forum. The groups feature can be used to create discussion fora which only designated students can access.
Last Updated: 04/25/2016
- Tips for Starting the Semester with Blackboard
- Tips for Ending the Semester with Blackboard
- Timesaving Tips Using the Blackboard Grade Center
- Tips for Assessing Student Learning Using Blackboard
- Tips for Communicating Effectively Using Blackboard
- Tips for Preventing Online Cheating
- Copyright Basics for the Academic Classroom
- HTML Tags