Student $10, Individual $25, Dual $45, Senior $15, Dual Senior $25
Friends receive ONE of the following:
- NIU Art Museum Academic Calendar (current year)
- NIU Art Museum Travel Mug
- NIU Art Museum Tee Shirt (additional fee of $5.00 for students and seniors)
- NIU Art Museum Tote (additional fee of $5 for students and seniors)
Friends will benefit from:
- Priority registration and discounted fees on Get-On-The-Bus Trips
- Mailing of exhibition announcements
- E-mail announcements/listserve
- Special members-only previews, receptions and special events
- Subscription to Museum Notes newsletter
- 20% discount on NIU Art Museum Catalogues.
Membership cost: $100
Sponsors will receive all of the above privileges plus:
- Complimentary exhibition catalogues
- Sponsor/Patron Sunday Arts Events
- Recognition in Museum Notes newsletter
- Choice of one of the Sponsor-level prints from the Collector Print Program:
Hopkins Park, DeKalb
archival inkjet print from a watercolor
11 1/2 x 15 1/2”
Conkles Hollow, Ohio
archival inkjet print from a black and white photograph
15 x 9”
Five Summers Past
10 1/4 x 4"
10 3/4 x 9"
20 1/4 x 29 3/4"
Small Winter Owl
6 x 5"
Etching in silver ink
10 3/4" x 8 3/4 "
Membership cost: $250
Patrons will receive the above membership privileges; substituting a print from the choices below.
Names of Patron members are listed on a Founders’ Society Plaque in the Museum
Patron-level prints from the Friends Collector Print Program:
19 3/4” x 27 1/2”
Point of View
18 x 24”