Transfer Admissions

Other Illinois Community Colleges

Limited Admission Programs Transfer Course Equivalencies

The required courses listed on the limited admissions guides are Northern Illinois University course numbers.

You can search for an equivalent course at your community college in the NIU Articulation Handbook. Search for the required course under the “NIU Equivalent” section in the middle and the corresponding course to the left offered at your community college. Not all NIU courses will have an equivalent community college course.

If you have any questions, please call the NIU Transfer Center or Office of Admissions at (800) 892-3050 or see your community college counselor.