CA/CDA Job Overview
Requirements for the CA/CDA Position:
- Attend one of the information sessions
- Completed 24 credit hours by the end of the semester in which they are applying
- Have at least a 2.3 semester and cumulative GPA
- One semester of group living experience
- Be in good judicial standing with the University
- Continue enrollment as a full time student
Community Advisor/Community Development Assistant’s responsibilities:
- Assisting residents with personal and academic concerns.
- Encouraging the development of mature behavior among residents.
- Maintaining an atmosphere conducive to academic excellence.
- Coordinating programs and events that address the academic and personal needs of residents, using the Residential Curriculum model.
- Enforcing University policy and regulations, as listed in the Residence Hall Handbook.