Assistant Professor, Department of Industrial & Systems Engineering
- Ph.D. Industrial Engineering, West Virginia University
- M.S. Industrial and Operations Engineering, University of Michigan
- Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering, NIU, (1987- present)
- Department of Industrial Engineering, North Carolina A & T State University, (1985-1987)
Human Factors & Industrial Ergonomics, Work Measurement & Time Study, Design of Experiment and Quality Control
- Advisor, Alpha Pi Mu
- Asoudegi, E., “An Automated Visual Inspection Methods for Quality and Process Control”, Productivity and Quality Management Frontiers-IV pp. 568-577, 1993.
- Asoudegi, E., “Computerized Dimensional Inspection”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 1992 Vol. 23, No. 1-4, pp. 357-360.
- Asoudegi,E., “Quantitative Automated Inspection of Standard Parts Using Machine Vision”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 1992 Vol. 23, No. 1-4, pp. 361-364.
- Asoudegi, E., “An Automated Visual Inspection Method for Quality and Process Control”, Productivity and Quality Management Frontiers -IV.
- Asoudegi, E. and Pan, Z., “Computer Vision for Quality Control in Automated Manufacturing Systems”, Computers and Industrial Engineering, 1991 Vol. 21, No. 1-4, pp. 141-145.
- Asoudegi, E., Stobbe, T., and Jaraiedi, M., “The Effect of Starting Position and Speed of Movement on Maximum Strength in Dynamic Strength Testing”, Trends in Ergonomics/Human Factors V, Elsevier Science Publishers B.V. (North-Holland, hard-cover book) 1988, pp. 811-819.
- Segall, R., Jaraiedi,M., Kalili, P. Asoudegi, E., “Computing Average Outgoing Quality of Single and Double Acceptance Sampling Plans When Incoming Quality is Random”, Proceedings, Industrial Engineering Fall Conference, Boston, 1986, pp. 439-445.
- Jaraiedi, M., Segall, R., Kkalili, P., and Asoudegi, E., “Effect of Random Variations In Incoming Quality on the Average Outgoing Quality o of Acceptance Samplings Plans.”, Proceeding, American Institute for Decision Sciences Conference, Williamsburg, 1986, pp. 283-285.
- Jaraiedi,M., Asoudegi, E.,“Computing AOQ Under Random Variations in p”, Proceedings, American Society for Quality Control, 1985, pp. 669-674.
Funded Research Projects
- Design Evaluation of Aircraft Crew Oxygen Masks, Federal Aviation Administration
- Developing a Microcomputer Laboratory for Quality and Production Control Instruction, Department of Education, Washington D.C.
- Modeling of Performance Standards of Electro-Mechanical Devices (EMD) Operations,, University of Illinois
- Documentation System and Control Phase I: Computerized Standard System, Conxall Corporation Villa Park, Illinois
- An Automated Visual Inspection Method for Out-Of-Roundness Measurement, NIU Graduate School