Get involved outside of the classroom!
For a complete list of our organizations, chapters, and service groups, visit our SAC listing. From there, you can choose which organization you’d like to learn more about.
If you are interested in other activities within or affecting the College of Engineering and Engineering Technology, visit the Engage! database, which lists any and all CEET activities.
How to Get Involved
- Contact the Associate Dean's Office at 815-753-1442
- Research which group you like best
- Shop around
Student Organization Websites
- American Society of Safety Engineers
- Engineers Without Borders
- Motor Sports
- Enhancing Engineering Pathways
- Society of Women's Engineers
- National Society of Black Engineers
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers
- NIU Robotics
List of Student Organizations in CEET
- Follow this link
- Includes contact names and numbers.