Submission Instructions for Authors
Thank you for your interest in the NIU Engineering Review journal!
This journal will be published in the spring and fall semesters. The deadline to submit papers for the third issue is April 15, 2010. This deadline allows for peer reviews and any author revisions. Papers received after this deadline will be considered for the Fall 2010 issue. Papers from previous semesters may be submitted.
Each paper submission is limited to a maximum of six pages and needs to be in the IEEE format. Longer papers may be allowed with permission from the Editor. The papers need to be submitted in a MS Word version 2003 document to NIU-Review@niu.edu.
(right click, choose "Save Target As...")
Please send all questions, comments, and papers to NIU-Review@niu.edu.
- Paper title is not in capital letters
- Use your paper title as the file name
- Send the file in MS Word version 2003
- To do this: in Word, click "File," then "Save As." Choose version "Word 97-2003" from the "Save as Type" drop down menu.
- Include your engineering department name in the body of your email