Account Statements

Billing Address

Account Statements are mailed to your permanent address. A schedule of the billing and payment due dates for the current academic year can be found on the Due Dates page.

If preferred, instead of your permanent address, Account Statements can be mailed to an alternative billing address. To establish a billing address, you must notify the Bursar Office either in person or by e-mail via your official university-provided e-mail account open in new window. Your e-mail request should contain your name and student ID number, and the address to which the bills are to be mailed.

Please Note: The student's financial account is always available for viewing online via MyNIU open in new window 24/7.

It is your responsibility to update your address with the university. An inaccurate address (local, permanent, or billing) may prevent or delay your receipt of critical and often time-sensitive materials. You can change your local or permanent address online via MyNIU open in new window.